Thursday, February 26, 2009

I haven't posted in a long time because I realized that I was starting the thing I used to do with LiveJournal... just posting when I was in my martyr mood. That's not what I want to do with this, so basically, I probably won't post much. :) ha

So other than that, the project is going well. Keeping us very busy. The guys are working on getting running water back there, and last Sunday Matt knocked down a wall to bring in more light/make the floor plan flow better, etc.

Right now I am enjoying creating stations on Pandora...basically it is awesome. ha

Also, I've been thinking today, I want to check my facebook....just to see what it says about me...and to see what people see about me. I just think it would be good to know what someone will see if the search for me - say, maybe future employers or current job? I don't know. Of course I have to ask Rob first. I will ask. I just have to get the nerve to and then hope for the best! Wish me luck to not get nervous. okay. thanks.

1 comment: